Date & Time
Monday 4th Nov 2019
10:00 am - 4:00 pm
By illustrating her memories, Emma allows a glimpse into a world that can often be very insular, private and all-consuming.
“It is my hope that with this exhibition I can give people a glimpse into the lives of families living with children who were premature and or who are requiring ongoing therapies and interventions in the continuing struggle to ensure they continue to have a fulfilling and successful life. I would also like to honor the heroes in our community who work tirelessly alongside those families to ensure the best possible outcomes for the future” [Emma Thorp].
Image: The Resigned Baby 2017, Acrylic Paint and Prismacolor Coloured Pencil on Saunders Waterford 300g/m (490 x 670 mm). Image courtesy of the artist.
all future events at Hervey Bay Regional Gallery
- Early - Thursday 21st Nov 2019 - 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Early - Friday 22nd Nov 2019 - 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Early - Saturday 23rd Nov 2019 - 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Early - Sunday 24th Nov 2019 - 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Micro Bat Talk! - Saturday 21st Dec 2019 - 10:30 am - 12:30 pm
view all Fraser Coast events