Fraser Coast Ability Ball
Date & Time
Saturday 28th Jul 2018
6:00 pm - 11:00 pm
The Ability Ball is an event for all members of the community to come together and celebrate all abilities.
Our aim is to provide a genuinely inclusive opportunity for people to enjoy a night of food, dancing and entertainment, while promoting awareness and understanding of the valuable contribution people with disability make to our local community.
This event aims to increase public awareness, understanding and acceptance of people with disability and celebrate the achievements and contributions of people with disability.
Dress up and dance the night away with great food, music and company. Home and Away fans, get excited! Personally meet and have your photo taken with stars from the popular television show, Home and Away. Names to be revealed shortly.
Be inspired by internet sensation and Down Syndrome Advocate Georgia Knoll’s as she joins us to celebrate people with all abilities.
It’s a night not to miss.
all future events at The Beach House Hotel, Hervey Bay
- Live Music From R&B Friday - Friday 20th Jul 2018 - 8:00 pm
- Dunga Chop & Raffle Day - Saturday 21st Jul 2018 - 12:00 pm
- Live Music From Uncle Arthur - Saturday 21st Jul 2018 - 8:30 pm
- Live Music From Dogwood Crossing Duo - Sunday 22nd Jul 2018 - 2:00 pm
- Live Music From Open Mic - Thursday 26th Jul 2018 - 7:30 pm
- Live Music From R&B Friday - Friday 27th Jul 2018 - 8:00 pm
- Fraser Coast Ability Ball - Saturday 28th Jul 2018 - 6:00 pm - 11:00 pm
- Live Music From Swarm - Saturday 28th Jul 2018 - 8:30 pm
- Live Music From Frank Benn - Sunday 29th Jul 2018 - 2:00 pm
view all Fraser Coast events