International Conference on Advances in Neurology and Neuropsychiatry
Date & Time
Wednesday 20th Nov 2019 - Thursday 21st Nov 2019
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Scholars Conferences is proud to present the highly anticipated “Scholars International Conference on Advances in Neurology and Neuropsychiatry” (Neuropsychiatry 2019) to be held on November 20-21, 2019 at Tokyo, Japan. The conference program consists of world-class keynote addresses, industry-led presentations, as well as extensive networking opportunities, creating an interactive platform for high-level scientific and business discussions.
Over 100 delegates representing leading Universities, Colleges, Institutes, Organizations, Companies, internationally renowned research & academic institutions will be present at our prestigious conference.
Taking place over this November 2019, our Conference is a perfect platform to gain insight from basic researchers through to global colleagues and audience. This year we are anticipating the Conference with over 100+ attendees all around the globe over 30+ countries.
The following main themes of the conference have been discussed during presentations of the two-day event, which reflect current education research, developments and innovations internationally and as evidenced in both Neurology and Neuropsychiatry Research and their Evidence Based Practice.
- Neurobehavioral effects of developmental toxicity
- The global Burden of Neurological Disorders
- The Data to put Neurology on top of the public-health agenda
- Neurodevelopmental toxicity: still more questions than answers
- Neurochemical Aspects of Neurological Disorders
- The need for a Global Neurology Alliance
- Autoimmune Neurologic Disorders
- Neurological Complications in Childhood Nephrotic Syndrome
- Neurologic Dysphagia
- Neurodevelopmental Outcome after Extreme Prematurity
- Non-alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease and Neurological Defects
Bookings are closed for this event.
all future events at Radisson Narita, 650-35 Nanae, Tomisato-Shi, Narita, Chiba Prefecture 286-0221, Tokyo, Japan
view all Fraser Coast events