LOW & SLOW BBQ Masterclass
Date & Time
Sunday 8th Sep 2019
10:00 am - 3:00 pm
Our Low’n’Slow BBQ Masterclass is back by popular demand and is perfectly timed for tickets to be an awesome Fathers Day gift!
If you like playing with fire and are a BBQ enthusiast, or are interested into getting into low’n’slow barbecue, this class is for you.
Arkarra presents the “Low’n’Slow BBQ Masterclass”, covering everything you need to know about authentic wood-fired BBQ, on Sunday 8th September from 10am to 3pm in the beautiful setting of Arkarra Gardens Café Restaurant at Dundowran.
The class will include:
– Sharing of BBQ smoking knowledge and skills by Denis Maher, Pit Master of BBQ Competition team The Low’n’Slow BBQ Shack, and will include smoker choices, meat selection, preparing, trimming, seasoning and barbecuing beef short ribs, beef brisket, pork ribs, competition chicken thighs and wings.
– A variety of BBQ Pits will be in operation including:
Reverse flow cabinet smoker
with a range of accessories including the Kettle Kone &
JG Offset plate.
A range of BBQ rubs, woods, charcoals, sauces and accessories to sample and purchase.
– A Smartfire wifi/bluetooth auto BBQ Pit temperature controller demonstration.
– An epic BBQ lunch with a complimentary craft beer in the Arkarra Grove event marquee.
– Hot & Cold beverages will be available throughout the day from Arkarra.
– Lucky door prizes will again be drawn at the masterclass.
If you’ve tasted our Brisket Burgers lately at Food n Groove Fridays, you’ll know what an experience low’n’slow barbecue can be.
There are limited tickets available – so tell your partner and your mates and grab a spot ASAP.
Cost: $90 per person. PLEASE CALL ARKARRA GARDENS direct on 4128 8069 TO SECURE YOUR TICKETS WHILE THEY ARE STILL AVAILABLE.
Bookings close 3rd September, 2019. Payment is non-refundable if you fail to attend the class or fail to give us fair notice before then.
Come along early and bring the family for breakfast first if you like. Arkarra Gardens Cafe Restaurant opens at 8am every Sunday, and a special low’n’slow BBQ breakfast option will be available on our Masterclass Day.
Get on it BBQ Lovers!
all future events at Arkarra Gardens Cafe Restaurant
view all Fraser Coast events