NDIS Information Session
Date & Time
Friday 12th Apr 2019
10:00 am - 1:00 pm
National Disability Insurance Scheme Information Session
Meet with your Local Area Coordinators
Are you unsure of whether you are eligible to access supports under the NDIS?
Would you like information regarding what is funded under the NDIS?
Your Local Area Coordinators are running regular workshops for people with disabilities, familes and carers to help them understand eligibility and how to access the NDIS. In these sessions we will:
* Explain how the scheme works
* Explain eligibility for the Scheme and steps to gain access
* Explain the NDIS Pathway
* Access your NDIS budget with computers available on site
Where: Tiaro Library
Date: Second Friday of every month
Time: 10am – 2pm
No bookings required.
For more information please call 1300 APM LAC (1300 276 522)
all future events at Tiaro Library
- NDIS Information Session - Friday 12th Apr 2019 - 10:00 am - 1:00 pm
- NDIS Information Session - Friday 10th May 2019 - 10:00 am - 1:00 pm
view all Fraser Coast events